Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Teacher Always Learns More Than The Student

Just began leading a new study with my small group. 24/7 With Jesus.

I’m excited as we have a full spectrum of Christ followers in the group, from novice to mature.

As I prepped and presented the first weeks lesson, it occurred to me that I have:

  1. So much to be reminded of, and
  2. So much to learn.
One of the things that I was reminded of this week was that we, on our own, are only capable of one thing in our relationship with Jesus.

Seeking. All others aspects of our walk are a result of our seeking out a relationship with Christ. Other disciplines can be learned and refined. But seeking is the key to empowering those disciplines.

I could write so much more to explain that point, but I would rather spend the time seeking.. : )

God bless you, and g’Nite.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment